What’s available in Prosper for vendors
The Town of Prosper utilizes the Ion Wave e-procurement system to advertise procurement opportunities, to receive electronic submissions, and to maintain a vendor database. The Town also advertises formal procurement opportunities in the Prosper Press.
Ion Wave distributes automatic notifications to vendors who are registered with Ion Wave. Notifications of procurement opportunities are based on commodity codes selected by each individual vendor at the time of registration. Additional benefits to vendors include:
- Advertise your products and services to buyers and suppliers both locally and nationwide
- Locate local and nationwide bidding opportunities
- Manage your bid responses electronically
- Save time and money in response to public agency bids
The Town encourages potential vendors to take advantage of this no cost alternative. Please select the Supplier Registration option below to register as a vendor.
All responses must be submitted online through Ionwave (if applicable), or delivered to the Purchasing Office by the due date and time specified in the solicitation in order to be considered. Submissions received after the specified due date and time will be returned unopened.
Unless otherwise noted, solicitation documents may be obtained directly through Ionwave by selecting the solicitation title from the Current Bid Opportunities option below. Requests for documents can also be submitted in writing to the Purchasing Agent or by contacting the Purchasing Office.
- Bid No. 2017-23-B Prosper Road Improvement Project 2017 – Third Street, Parvin Street and Sixth Street
- Bid No. 2017-30-B Craig Street Reconstruction – Preston Road to PISD
Pre-Proposal Conference Sign-In Sheets