FALL 2017 RECREATIONAL PROGRAMS
Registration is now open at ProsperParksandRec.org! Please visit the website for full program descriptions and dates and times of all activities.
YOUTH recreational sports and programs
ADULT recreational sports and programs
YOUTH SPORTS – PROSPER YOUTH SPORTS COMMISSION
The Prosper Youth Sports Commission is comprised of recreational youth sport associations. These volunteer service organizations manage recreational youth athletic leagues for Prosper’s youth population. These organizations are not managed by the Town of Prosper. The Town of Prosper provides and maintains practice and game fields for Prosper Youth Sport Commission leagues.
For additional information, please visit:
Teams are encouraged to check field conditions prior to games and practices. Field closing information can be found by:
1. Visiting ProsperParksandRec.org to check Facility Status.
2. Calling 972-662-8999, the Field Rainout Hot Line, updated each day at 3:00 pm.
Game field reservations must be made two (2) days in advance of use date. Reservations may be made for Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Fields are closed for maintenance on Wednesdays and Sundays.
Practice field reservations for a weekend day and time must be made in advance: by 3pm the Thursday prior. Practice fields rentals are for up to 1-1/2 hours per rental.
Field reservation details:
- Residents: $30 per hour without lights (for teams comprised of 80% Prosper residents).
- Non-residents: $45 per hour without lights.
- Lights: $15 per hour.
- Rental fee must be paid in full at the time the reservation is made.
- Acceptable forms of payment: Check, Visa, Master Card.
- Renters are responsible for checking the Field Rainout Hotline at 3pm (972-662-8999) or online Facility Status prior to the rental to determine field conditions and availability.