The IT’S TIME TEXAS organization named the Town of Prosper “Healthiest Small Community in Texas” in 2016 and 2017.
Prosper Parks & Recreation offers a variety of programs for youth and adults. Access the links below to find camps, classes and activities; to register and make payment.
Youth Sports and Recreation programs
Adult Sports and Recreation programs
Active Adults 50+ (Prosper 5-0 Club) activities
PROSPER YOUTH SPORTS COMMISSION
The Prosper Youth Sports Commission is comprised of recreational youth sport associations. These volunteer service organizations manage recreational youth athletic leagues for Prosper’s youth population. These organizations are not managed by the Town of Prosper. The Town of Prosper provides and maintains practice and game fields for Prosper Youth Sport Commission leagues.
To learn more about youth sports, please visit:
PROSPER LITTLE LEAGUE (PLL)
Field rainout hot line: teams and parents are encouraged to call the hot line at 972-662-8999 prior to games and practices to check field conditions. The message is updated daily at 3:00 pm.
Click here to check athletic field availability.
Game fields: reservations must be made two (2) days in advance of use date. Reservations are available on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday only.
Practice fields: may be reserved for up to 1-1/2 hours per rental. Reservations for a weekend day and time must be made in advance: by 3 pm the Thursday prior.
Field reservation details:
- Residents: $30.00 per hour without lights for teams comprised of 80% Prosper residents.
- Non-residents: $45.00 per hour without lights.
- $15.00 per hour for lights
- Rental fee must be paid in full at the time the reservation is made.
- Acceptable forms of payment: Check, Visa, Master Card
- Renters are responsible for checking the rainout hotline at 3pm for field availability prior to your rental (hotline is 972-662-8999).