- Fire Department
- Emergency Management
The Prosper Fire Department’s Office of Emergency Management (OEM) is charged with coordinating Emergency Management activities such as: developing emergency plans, offering disaster preparedness training, conducting drills and exercises, and participating in public education programs. The OEM works with numerous public, private, and nonprofit agencies in order to help ensure the Town of Prosper is a safe place to live, work, and visit.
For more information on how you can be prepared or about the services we offer, contact the Emergency Management Department.
Community Emergency Response Team (CERT)
Prosper CERT Flyer for Online CERT Course (PDF)
Be smart about safety. No one plans to call 9-1-1, but now you can plan ahead.
- Go to Smart911 and click “sign up today.” You will then be prompted to enter your information.
- To receive weather alerts, go to the alerts tab located on the right side of the webpage and click “opt-in now.”
- Enter your notification preferences (email-phone-text) and select how your preference.
- To opt-out and remove weather alerts, log into your Smart911 account, select “edit alerts” located at the top right of the page. Select and remove the check on “notification preferences.”
- To remove your Smart911 account, click on “account settings” in the toolbar at the top of the page, scroll down to the bottom of the page and select “remove account.”
- You can also sign up and remove alerts or accounts on the Smart911 App. The settings tab located at the bottom of the Smart 911 App allows you to complete all edits.
Prepare, Plan, Stay Informed
Visit the Visit Ready.gov website.
Think, Pepare, Act
Visit the KnoWhat2Do website.