Sports & Fields
Sport and Fields
Youth Sports - Prosper Youth Sports Commission
The Prosper Youth Sports Association (PYSA) is a volunteer service organization that organizes and manages the youth sports leagues in Prosper. PYSA is not managed by the Town of Prosper. The Town of Prosper provides and maintains practice and game fields for the leagues in the PYSA.
For more information about youth sports in Prosper, visit:
- Prosper Baseball and Softball Association (PBSA)
- Prosper Area Soccer Organization (PASO)
- Prosper Youth Sports Association (PYSA)
Town Athletic Fields
Athletic field conditions are updated at 3 p.m. daily. Please call the Field Rainout Hot Line at 972-662-8999 for details.
For field availability and reservations, please call Trevor Helton at 972-569-1064.
General Field Information:
Field conditions are updated at 3 p.m. daily. Please call the Field Rainout Hot Line at 972-662-8999 for details.
Game field reservations must be made two (2) days in advance of use date. Reservations may be made for Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Fields are closed for maintenance on Wednesdays and Sundays.
Practice field reservations for a weekend day and time must be made in advance: by 3 p.m. the Thursday prior. Practice field rentals are for up to 1-1/2 hours per rental.
Field Reservation Details:
- $35 per hour for non-synthetic turf, and $70 per hour for synthetic turf, for teams registered with PYSC, PASO or, PBSA and the team is comprised of at least 80% Town residents.
- $45 per hour for non-synthetic turf fields, for teams that are not registered with PYSC, PASO, or PBSA. The synthetic turf fields are unavailable to rent for teams comprising less than 80% Town residents.
- The use of lights requires an additional $20 per hour.
- Rental fee must be paid in full at the time the reservation is made.
- Acceptable forms of payment: Check, Visa, MC
**Anyone utilizing a field without a reservation, or when the field is closed, will be required to leave the field. Please note that a violation of the Town’s Ordinance is subject to a $500.00 maximum fine.
|Field Type||Resident||Non-Resident||Additional Lighting Fee|
|Turf Fields, Per Hour||$35||$45||$20|
|Synthetic Fields, Per Hour||$70||N/A||$20|
For additional information about athletic fields, please contact Trevor Helton or call 972-569-1064.
In accordance with Executive Order GA 36, face coverings are not required. Masks are optional for program participants of any age. If you have questions, please contact Trevor Helton, Recreation Supervisor, at email@example.com or call 972-569-1064.