Frontier Park Pavilion Rental
Thank you for your interest in renting the pavilion at Frontier Park! The pavilion is located next to Windmill Playground, located at 1551 Frontier Parkway in Prosper.
Procedure for Renting the Pavilion
- Frontier Park pavilion rentals are booked in 4-hour increments and include the entire pavilion (6 tables and 2 grills).
- Complete the Pavilion Permit Request. To ensure timely confirmation, please submit your request at least seven (7) business days prior to your desired rental date. Requests are accepted up to six months in advance.
- The fee must be paid in full at the time the reservation is made (check, Visa and MasterCard accepted).
- Reservations are confirmed once payment is received.
- The reservation confirmation serves as the rental agreement, receipt, and permit authorizing use of the facility.
- The person making the reservation (permit holder) must be at least 18 years of age and must be on-site and provide supervision at all times.
- Cancellations must be made at least 14 day s in advance to receive a full refund.
To begin the rental process: 1) Check availability; 2) Create an account (or log in to an existing account); 3 Select "Make a Facility Reservation" from the menu; 4) Save your reservation and 5) Make payment. After your request is verified and approved, you will receive a reservation confirmation.
Pavilion rental rates differ for residents and non-residents, per the Prosper Town Ordinance. Residency status is based upon tax filing to the Town.
Pavilion Rental Fee Structure
Inclement Weather Policy
Weather is unpredictable; therefore reservations are made at your own risk. Cancellations are not accepted prior to your event based on a predicted weather forecast. The Town of Prosper reserves the right to make the final decision on questionable weather.