Skip to content
The numbers behind Prosper
- North of Dallas, Prosper is located 32 miles from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, 35 miles from Downtown Dallas, 14 miles from the Collin County Regional Airport and 55 miles from Fort Worth.
- As of January 1, 2019, the population was estimated at 25,630.
- Land Area is 27 square miles.
- Located 25 minutes from 2 major airports.
- As of 2017, the average valued home price was $408,300.
- As of 2017 the median age of Prosper resident was 34.4.
- As of 2017, the percent of population under 35 was 51%.
- As of 2017, the median household income was $133,971.
- DFW International Airport – World’s 3rd largest in operations and 7th largest in total passengers. It serves 171 destinations with direct flights to every U.S. airport. DFW is the home base for American Airlines.
- Dallas Love Field – Provides over 100 daily flights to 17 destinations and is the home base for Southwest Airlines.
- Private Airports – Addison Airport and Collin County Regional Airport in McKinney Both are just 20 minutes from Prosper.