Meeting your business needs
The Prosper Economic Development Corporation (PEDC) invites the opportunity to visit with you about your business needs. The corporation is a Texas 4A sales tax corporation that invests its sales tax revenues on behalf of the community of Prosper. We encourage additional private investment that will increase and diversify the tax base, create jobs, lower residential taxes, increase the number of retail, commercial and light manufacturing companies locating to the Town and improve Prosper residents’ quality of life.
4A eligible projects include land, buildings, equipment, facilities, improvements, and expenditures related to:
- Light manufacturing, research and development, recycling, small warehouse and corporate headquarters facilities and distribution centers
- Job training for primary jobs and commercial/retail, infrastructure assistance for commercial/retail projects
- Business-related sewer utilities and site improvements
- Business airport facilities and port-related facilities
- General airport facilities
For more information, please visit the PEDC website.