OFFICE APPOINTMENTS DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC
The Prosper Economic Development Corporation (PEDC) staff is in the office and available to answer our questions. Please call or email to talk and/or schedule an in-person meeting. Any guest entering the PEDC office will be required to wear a face mask/covering.
Contact info: 972-569-1170 or email@example.com.
PROSPER RESTAURANT LIST
You can order take out, delivery or drive thru for food while following COVID-19 social distancing orders.
RESOURCES FOR COMMUNITY ASSISTANCE & MENTAL HEALTH
Prosper Emergency Management has put together a list of resources for mental health counseling services, and emergency food and financial assistance, for those impacted by COVID-19.
Meeting your business needs
The Prosper Economic Development Corporation (PEDC) is a Texas 4A sales tax corporation funded by a half-cent of the Town’s allocation of sales tax. PEDC revenues are invested into projects on behalf of the Town of Prosper.
Contact us at:
130 N. Preston Road, Suite 130
Prosper, TX 75078
We encourage additional private investment that will…
- Increase and diversify the tax base,
- Create jobs,
- Lower residential taxes,
- Increase retail and commercial development
- Promote relocation of corporate and regional headquarters to the Town and improve Prosper residents’ quality of life.
4A eligible projects include land, buildings, equipment, facilities, improvements, and expenditures related to:
- Light manufacturing, research and development, recycling, small warehouse and corporate headquarters facilities and distribution centers
- Job training for primary jobs and commercial/retail, infrastructure assistance for commercial/retail projects
- Business-related sewer utilities and site improvements
- Business airport facilities and port-related facilities
- General airport facilities