Temporary Change in Community Room Policy due to COVID-19:
- The Community Room will be open for group reservations as of July 22, 2020.
- Occupancy is limited to no more than ten individuals in the Community Room, with six feet of separation between individuals.
- Please wear a face covering while inside Town Hall.
- Individuals should adhere to the minimum health protocols set by Governor Abbott: https://open.texas.gov/uploads/files/organization/opentexas/OpenTexas-Checklist-Individuals.pdf
- This policy may be modified based on changing conditions created by the COVID-19 public health emergency.
The public is encouraged to practice preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases like COVID-19, including:
- Self-screen for symptoms of illness before going out in public.
- Wash or sanitize your hands frequently.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose with the inside of your elbow when you cough or sneeze.