The event venue is a TABC Licensed location. Bags are subject to search. Remember to bring cash for food and beverages.
- Small purse or backpack (subject to search upon entrance)
- 1 factory sealed water bottle (1 per person)
- Portable/collapsible chair or blanket/sheet/towel (individual chairs only)
- Baby food or food for attendees with special dietary needs
- Service animals
- Wheelchairs and/or medical scooters
- Coolers or picnic baskets
- Outside food, drink and alcohol (not permitted to leave or enter event site)
- Pets (except service animals)
- Contraband, explosives or other hazardous items
- Pop-up tents
- Umbrellas over 5’ in diameter
- Skateboards, skates, roller blades, scooters, hoverboards, segways or any personal motorized vehicle
- Laser pens, pointers or similar product
- Unauthorized vendors including unauthorized solicitors and materials including handbills, stickers, beach balls, give-aways, samples, etc.
Pets and Service Animals
No pets are allowed. Only animals that assist people with disabilities will be permitted. The tasks performed by the service animal must be directly related to the person’s disability. All service animals must remain on a leash or harness and may not be left unattended. Please make sure service animals are wearing all appropriate identifications and tags.
Safety & Security
Your safety as an event attendee is our top priority. The Town of Prosper Police Department will provide on-site security and will monitor the site throughout the event.