What is Citizens Fire Academy?
Citizen Fire Academy (CFA) is a nine-week program that gives residents an opportunity to learn about Prosper Fire Rescues’ structure and operations. The course is free and takes place each spring. The Citizens Fire Academy will be held once a week, for 9 weeks. Classes will be on Thursday evenings from 6:30 to 9 p.m.
- Demonstrations of emergency operations
- Fire and life safety training
- Optional: Ride along with on-duty firefighters on emergency calls
- Legal resident of Prosper or work in Prosper
- 18 years of age or older
- Mandatory background checks performed on all applicants
For additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Take a look at photos from our previous classes: