Our primary goal is the health and safety of the community. We strive to share the most timely and accurate information shared with us by the County, State, CDC and DSHS. Visit the resource links below for more information:
- Denton County COVID-19 Dashboard
- Public Health Awareness Dashboard
- Texas Health & Human Services COVID-19 Update Dashboard
- Prosper ISD COVID-19 Information
- Department of State Health Services Health Recommendations
- What to do if you’re sick
- Where to get tested
- Where to get a vaccine
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Email us if you have a question.
The public is encouraged to practice preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Maintain at least six feet of social distance between others not in your household.
- Wear a mask or face covering when you cannot maintain six feel of social distance with others not in your household.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose with the inside of your elbow when you cough or sneeze.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.