Town of Prosper
State of Texas
Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
By limiting opportunities for individuals to gather in groups, it is our hope that we can assist in limiting the exposure of the virus to the public, and decrease the chance of spreading the virus throughout the community.
The public is encouraged to practice preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
– Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
– Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
– Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
– Stay home when you are sick.
– Cover your mouth and nose with the inside of your elbow when you cough or sneeze.
– Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.