The Town provides this section to reinforce the Town Council and Executive Team goals of economic security, good stewardship, and open government communications.
The Town of Prosper strives to make all allowable financial transactions of the Town transparent. This section will be updated with new data as it becomes available, for public reference in a format that is easy to search, manipulate and report.
We hope to provide useful information to help residents, our business community and visitors to our site better understand how we are spending Prosper tax revenues and user fees.
Please contact the Town’s Finance Department if you have any questions regarding the information contained on this page or the linked reports. Requests for additional information should be submitted on a Public Information Request Form.
- FY 2022-2023 Proposed Budget Public Hearing
- FY 2021-2022 Adopted Budget
- Quarterly Investment Portfolio Summary – Quarter Ending 12/2021
- Monthly Financial Report – May 2022
- Chapter 380/381 Economic Development Agreements
- FY 2021 Budget
- FY 2020 Budget
- FY 2019 Budget
- FY 2021 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
- FY 2020 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
- FY 2019 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
- FY 2021 Single Audit Report
- FY 2020 Single Audit Report
- FY 2019 Single Audit Report
- 2021 Popular Annual Financial Report (PAFR)
- 2020 Popular Annual Financial Report (PAFR)
- 2019 Popular Annual Financial Report (PAFR)