The Executive Director of Community Services coordinates the Communication and Community Engagement efforts of the Town, including the Town’s various social media platforms, and assisting departments with marketing and communicating information to the public about Town programs and services. Our goal is to ensure residents of Prosper are fully informed about their municipal government, and are engaged with their community through a variety of programs.
Stay Informed about Town Meetings, Programs, Services, and Events
- The Town website, www.prospertx.gov, contains a wealth of information about the various Town departments and the services we offer.
- The Town of Prosper has a presence on several social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, NextDoor, and YouTube. The Prosper Police Department, Fire Department, Parks and Recreation Department, and the Community Library have their own platforms as well. See our Social Media User Guidelines and Photography and Video Policy for more information.
- The Resident Update is a weekly e-newsletter dedicated to providing the most up-to-date information about recent and upcoming events.
- Download the myProsper app to make service requests and get quick access to Town information. The app is available for download on the App Store and Google Play.
- The Communications and Community Engagement Plan is a three year plan to outline goals and actions. View our 2022-2024 Communications and Community Engagement Plan.
Senior Communications Specialist
P. O. Box 307
Prosper, TX 75078