Assisting residents with superior service
The Utility Billing department provides superior customer service for water, sewer, trash and recycling services to Prosper residents and businesses.
Our department is responsible for customer services related to water, sewer, trash, and recycling. This responsibility includes initiating, transferring and terminating services, billing, adjustment requests, account maintenance, work orders and collection services.
Customers are billed on a monthly basis. The monthly services on the utility bill are fees associated with council-approved rates for water, sewer, trash, recycling, storm drainage and miscellaneous Public Works charges.
The Utility Billing Department would be happy to provide a more detailed explanation of your utility bill. Our staff is also available to assist customers with general inquiries and concerns relating to the Town of Prosper utility services. You can contact them by phone at (972) 346-2640.
Notice to residents of Artesia Subdivision -The Town of Prosper currently does NOT provide services to Artesia Subdivision. Water and sewer services are provided by Arcadia Water Management. You may contact them at (972) 987-4250.
- Application for commercial service
- Application for commercial dumpster service
- Application for new utility service
- Application to Transfer Utility Service on Rental Property
- Application to transfer utility service
- Request for LEAK Adjustment
- Request for Unusual/Large Bill Adjustment
- Temporary hydrant meter application
- Auto Draft Form
- Application for Adjustment to Winter Averaging
- Application for Senior Rate or Exemption
- Commercial Solid Waste Rates
- 2017-2018 Commercial Water and Wastewater Rates
- 2017-2018 Irrigation Rates
- Residential and Commercial Cart Solid Waste Rates
- 2017-2018 Residential Water and Wastewater Rates
- Stormwater Drainage Rates
Utility Connection Newsletter
- Utility Connection April/May 2017
- Utility Connection June/July/August 2017
- Utility Connection October/November 2017
- Utility Connection October/November (Part 2) 2017
- Utility Connection Nov/Dec 2017 and January 2018
- Utility Connection February/March 2018
- Spring Clean-Up Brochure 2018
Utility Billing Clerk
Utility Billing Clerk/Coordinator
Utility Billing Administrator
P. O. Box 307
Prosper, TX 75078