Assisting residents with superior service
The Utility Billing department provides superior customer service for water, sewer, trash, and recycling services to Prosper residents and businesses.
Our department is responsible for customer services related to water, sewer, trash, and recycling. This responsibility includes initiating, transferring and terminating services, billing, adjustment requests, account maintenance, work orders, and collection services.
Customers are billed on a monthly basis. The monthly services on the utility bill are fees associated with council-approved rates for water, sewer, trash, recycling, storm drainage and miscellaneous Public Works charges.
The Utility Billing Department would be happy to provide a more detailed explanation of your utility bill. Our staff is also available to assist customers with general inquiries and concerns relating to the Town of Prosper utility services. You can contact them by phone at (972) 569-1180.
Hours of operation:
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 am- 5:00 p.m.
250 W. First Street
Prosper, Texas 75078
P. O. Box 307
Prosper, TX 75078
Notice to residents of Artesia Subdivision -The Town of Prosper currently does NOT provide services to Artesia Subdivision. Water and sewer services are provided by Arcadia Water Management. You may contact them at (972) 987-4250.
The Utility Connection is provided to Town of Prosper Utility Customers for news and information about utilities and other important Town information.
Applications and Forms:
- Acknowledgement of Joint Responsibility
- New Utility Service Application
- Senior Rate/Exemption Application
- Transfer Utility Service Application
- Transfer Utility Service on Rental Property Application
- Unusual/Large Bill Adjustment Request
- Water Bill Adjustment Due to Defect (leak) Application
- Winter Averaging Adjustment Application
- Commercial Service Application
- Commercial Dumpster Service Application
- Temporary Hydrant Meter Application
- 2019 Residential Water and Wastewater Rates
- 2019 Commercial Water and Wastewater Rates
- 2019 Irrigation Rates
- Solid Waste and Recycle Rates (Effective February 1, 2020)
- Storm Water Drainage Rates
Utility Billing Clerk
Utility Billing Clerk
Utility Billing Clerk/Coordinator
Utility Billing Administrator