This proposition requests funding for the purpose of designing, constructing, improving and equipping parks, trails and recreational facilities in the Town and the acquisition of land for such purposes.
Click on the projects listed below to see a detailed description and map.
- Raymond Community Park – concessions, restrooms, trails, picnic area, youth athletic sports fields, and parking.
- Lakewood Preserve – pavilion, volleyball and basketball courts, lighted practice fields, and parking.
- Tanners Mill Park – irrigation, backstops, playground, basketball court, pavilion, tables and benches.
- Various Hike and Bike Trails – construction of hike and bike trails throughout the Town.
- Community Park – initial design and development of athletic sports fields, and parking.
- Windsong Park #3 – pavilion, tables, parking, irrigation, trails, youth practice fields and nature areas.
- Town Hall Open Space – a lawn, benches, tables, decorative pavement and seating walls.
- Neighborhood Park – pavilion, tables, parking, irrigation, trails, youth practice fields and nature areas.
Voters will cast a ballot FOR or AGAINST:
THE ISSUANCE OF $30,000,000 TAX BONDS BY THE TOWN OF PROSPER, TEXAS FOR EQUIPPING PARKS, TRAILS AND RECREATIONAL FACILITIES IN THE TOWN AND THE ACQUISITION OF LAND AND INTERESTS IN LAND FOR SUCH PURPOSES. TAXES SUFFICIENT TO PAY THE PRINCIPAL OF AND INTEREST ON THE BONDS WILL BE IMPOSED.