The pavilion at Frontier Park is a great facility for parties and get-togethers!
Check pavilion availability for your preferred date.
FEES AND PAYMENT
A $100 refundable deposit is required for all pavilion rentals. Deposit refunds are issued 3 to 4 weeks after your rental. Payment may be made by credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover), check (payable to the Town of Prosper) or cash. Rates below are based on a four-hour rental period.
# of People Resident Non-Resident Deposit
less than 50 $35 $500 $100
51-100 people $50 $500 $100
101+ people $75 $500 $100
- Submit your online pavilion request at least seven (7) business days prior to your event.
- Your Prosper residency will be verified and an automatic email of verification will be sent.
- Payment must be made within 48 hours of receiving the verification email.
- Upon receipt of payment, you will receive an email with a signed Pavilion Permit attached.
- Remember to bring the signed Permit to your event as confirmation of rental.
- Pavilion rentals are booked in 4-hour increments and include the entire pavilion. There are 6 tables and 2 grills.
- The confirmed Pavilion Permit acts as the rental agreement, receipt and Permit authorizing use of the facility.
- Person making the reservation becomes the Permit holder. Permit holder must: be at least 18 years of age; be on-site throughout the entire event; provide supervision at all times; pay the rental fees; and be responsible for the cleanup of the reserved premises and adjacent areas.
- Please dispose of all trash in the proper receptacles.
- Rental requests may be made up to six months in advance.
- INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY: Weather is unpredictable; therefore reservations are made at your own risk. Cancellations are not accepted prior to your event based on a predicted weather forecast. The TOWN OF PROSPER reserves the right to make the final decision on questionable weather.
- CANCELLATIONS: Cancellations must be made at least 14 days in advance to receive a full refund. Please call Prosper Parks and Recreation at 972-569-1068 for details.
For additional information, please visit www.ProsperParksandRec.org.
GENERAL PARK RULES
- The Permit Holder assumes full responsibility for any damage to the facility and adjacent grounds.
- The consumption or possession of alcoholic beverages is prohibited.
- No exchange of money is allowed on Town property without prior written approval by the Parks and Recreation Manager or his/her designee.
- All motorized vehicles must be left in designated parking areas and are not allowed to be driven or parked on any grass areas or sidewalks at any time including event set-up.
- The Town of Prosper does not guarantee the park electrical outlets are functioning at any given moment; therefore it is the responsibility of the Permit Holder to have a backup plan for all electrical equipment.
- Amplified sound is prohibited. Please keep music at an acceptable (low) volume so it does not infringe upon other park users or adjacent neighbors.
- Decorations or temporary fixtures may not be affixed to pavilions, picnic tables or grills with tape, nails, tacks, staples or any application that will cause irreversible damage.
- Personal grills are not allowed.
- The Town of Prosper is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- All other Town of Prosper Ordinances shall be enforced.
- Loss of future reservation privileges may apply for failure to comply with the above guidelines.
- BOUNCE HOUSE POLICY: STAKES ARE PROHIBITED. Sand bags must be used as anchors. If you plan to bring a bounce house to the park, a Certificate of Insurance must be provided with the Town of Prosper listed as an additional insured on the bounce house vendor’s insurance.
If you have questions, please contact Prosper Parks and Recreation Department at 972-569-1160.