Spring registration is now open for Prosper’s recreational classes at ProsperParksandRec.org! Please visit the website for full program descriptions, dates and times of all activities, and how to register.
YOUTH recreational sports and programs
ADULT recreational sports and programs
YOUTH SPORTS – PROSPER YOUTH SPORTS COMMISSION
The Prosper Youth Sports Commission (PYSC) is a volunteer service organization that manages recreational youth athletic leagues for Prosper’s youth population. These organizations are not managed by the Town of Prosper. The PYSC is comprised of recreational youth sport associations.
The Town of Prosper provides and maintains practice and game fields for Prosper Youth Sport Commission leagues.
For additional information, please visit:
General field information:
Field conditions are updated at 3 p.m. daily. Please call the Field Rainout Hot Line at (972) 662-8999.
Game field reservations must be made two (2) days in advance of use date. Reservations may be made for Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Fields are closed for maintenance on Wednesdays and Sundays.
Practice field reservations for a weekend day and time must be made in advance: by 3 p.m. the Thursday prior. Practice fields rentals are for up to 1-1/2 hours per rental.
Field reservation details:
- $35 per hour for non-synthetic turf, and $70 per hour for synthetic turf, for teams registered with PYSC, PASO or, PBSA and the team is comprised of at least 80% Town residents.
- $45 per hour for non-synthetic turf fields, for teams that are not registered with PYSC, PASO, or PBSA. The synthetic turf fields are unavailable to rent for teams comprised less than 80% Town residents.
- The use of lights requires an additional $20 per hour.
- Rental fee must be paid in full at the time the reservation is made.
- Acceptable forms of payment: Check, Visa, MC
Please contact Trevor Helton at the Parks and Recreation Department at (972) 569-1064 for availability and reservations.
**Anyone utilizing a field without a reservation, or when the field is closed, will be required to leave the field. Please note that a violation of the Town’s Ordinance is subject to a $500.00 maximum fine.
|Field Type||Resident||Non-Resident||Additional Lighting Fee|
|Turf Fields, Per Hour||$35||$45||$20|
|Synthetic Fields, Per Hour||$70||N/A||$20|
For additional information, please contact Trevor Helton.