Prosper playgrounds, parks and hike and bike trails are open! Parks and Recreation Reopening Updates.
Registration for recreational activities is now open! Options for Youth, Adult and Senior/Active Adult 55+ activities are detailed at prosperparksandrec.org. Registration for summer camps and classes is open. Due to the Covid-19, all Summer 2020 program dates are subject to change with new information. Refunds and/or credits will be issued in the event of a program change or cancellation.
YOUTH recreational sports and programs
ADULT recreational sports and programs
ACTIVE ADULT (age 55+) programs:
RECREATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS: The Scholarship program has been expanded recently to accommodate those financiallimpacted by COVID-19. All residents interested in pursuing scholarships are encouraged to return the completed Scholarship Application (below). Applications will be held in strictest confidence to ensure privacy.
YOUTH SPORTS – PROSPER YOUTH SPORTS COMMISSION
Athletic field conditions are updated at 3 p.m. day. Please call the Field Rainout Hot Line at (972) 662-8999 for details.
The Prosper Youth Sports Commission (PYSC) is a volunteer service organization that manages recreational youth athletic leagues for Prosper’s youth population. These organizations are not managed by the Town of Prosper. The PYSC is comprised of recreational youth sport associations.
The Town of Prosper provides and maintains practice and game fields for Prosper Youth Sport Commission leagues.
For additional information, please visit:
- PROSPER BASEBALL and SOFTBALL ASSOCIATION (PBSA)
- PROSPER AREA SOCCER ORGANIZATION (PASO)
- PROSPER YOUTH SPORTS ASSOCIATION (PYSA)
General field information:
Field conditions are updated at 3 p.m. daily. Please call the Field Rainout Hot Line at (972) 662-8999 for details.
Game field reservations must be made two (2) days in advance of use date. Reservations may be made for Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Fields are closed for maintenance on Wednesdays and Sundays.
Practice field reservations for a weekend day and time must be made in advance: by 3 p.m. the Thursday prior. Practice fields rentals are for up to 1-1/2 hours per rental.
Field reservation details:
- $35 per hour for non-synthetic turf, and $70 per hour for synthetic turf, for teams registered with PYSC, PASO or, PBSA and the team is comprised of at least 80% Town residents.
- $45 per hour for non-synthetic turf fields, for teams that are not registered with PYSC, PASO, or PBSA. The synthetic turf fields are unavailable to rent for teams comprised less than 80% Town residents.
- The use of lights requires an additional $20 per hour.
- Rental fee must be paid in full at the time the reservation is made.
- Acceptable forms of payment: Check, Visa, MC
Please contact Trevor Helton at the Parks and Recreation Department at (972) 569-1064 for availability and reservations.
**Anyone utilizing a field without a reservation, or when the field is closed, will be required to leave the field. Please note that a violation of the Town’s Ordinance is subject to a $500.00 maximum fine.
|Field Type||Resident||Non-Resident||Additional Lighting Fee|
|Turf Fields, Per Hour||$35||$45||$20|
|Synthetic Fields, Per Hour||$70||N/A||$20|
For additional information, please contact Trevor Helton.