Block Party Application

The Police Department will no longer be processing block party requests. All requests for block parties, special events or activities that would break the noise ordinance or block the roadways will need to be routed through the permits section of the Development Services Department. To inquire about block parties or register yours, contact the Development Services Department at (972) 346-3502. To apply for a permit, please click here.