Animal Control

The Town of Prosper wants to promote responsible pet ownership and maintain safe parameters with wild animals. To do so, we need your help. Please contact Collin County Animal Services and Shelter at 972-547-7292 to report the following complaints:

  • Aggressive animals
  • Animals in traffic causing a safety hazard
  • Cruelty/neglect of animals
  • Sick or injured animals, wild or domestic
  • Animal bites
  • Dogs in unauthorized park areas
  • Rabies quarantine
  • Stray domestic animals

Animal control does not generally respond to barking dog complaints. Please call the Prosper Police Department at 972-347-2226 for non-emergencies.