- Utility Billing / Trash & Recycling
Utility Billing / Trash & Recycling
Assisting residents with superior service.
Payments may be placed in the drop box outside the building.
The Utility Billing Department provides superior customer service for water, sewer, trash, and recycling services to Prosper residents and businesses. To contact the Utility Billing department, please call 972-569-1180.
Our department is responsible for customer services related to water, sewer, trash, and recycling. This responsibility includes initiating, transferring and terminating services, billing, adjustment requests, account maintenance, work orders, and collection services.
Customers are billed on a monthly basis. The monthly services on the utility bill are fees associated with council-approved rates for water, sewer, trash, recycling, storm drainage and miscellaneous Public Works charges.
If you wish to cancel your utility and trash service, please contact 972-569-1180.
The Utility Billing Department would be happy to provide a more detailed explanation of your utility bill. Our staff is also available to assist customers with general inquiries and concerns relating to the Town of Prosper utility services. You can contact them by phone at 972-569-1180.
Utility Connection Newsletter
Utility Connection Newsletter Archive
The Utility Connection is provided to Town of Prosper Utility Customers for news and information about utilities and other important Town information.
Applications & Forms
- Acknowledgment of Joint Responsibility
- New Utility Service Application
- Senior Rate/Exemption Application
- Transfer Utility Service Application
- Transfer Utility Service on Rental Property Application
- Unusual/Large Bill Adjustment Request
- Water Bill Adjustment Due to Defect (Leak) Application
- Winter Averaging Adjustment Application
- Estimated Monthly Water Usage by Irrigation Systems Based on 20 Gallons Per Minute (PDF)
- Utility Bill Financial Assistance Program (PDF)
- Commercial Service Application
- Commercial Dumpster Service Application
- Temporary Hydrant Meter Application (PDF)
- Hydrant Meter Move Form (PDF)