- Fire Department
- Maps of Prosper
Maps of Prosper
Even if you’ve lived in Prosper your entire life, you might still need to reference one of our maps. If anything appears out of date, please email us and let us know. We’ll post the latest version as soon as possible.
- Interactive Map — All of the Town maps combined into an interactive service. Residents can easily navigate through Town and research specific information about properties.
- Annexation Map (PDF) — graphic representation of the incorporated areas of the Town, Prosper’s extraterritorial jurisdiction, and areas subject to agreements
- Collin County GIS Maps — an interactive geographic information system map
- Future Land Use Plan (PDF) — an overall framework for the preferred pattern of growth in Prosper
- Hike And Bike Trail Plan — a quick reference of current and proposed Hike and Bike Trails in Prosper
- Hunting Restriction Map (PDF) — where in Prosper is hunting permitted and on what size of land
- Sex Offender Buffer Zones Map (PDF) — restricted areas for convicted offenders
- Streets / Subdivision Map (PDF) — indexed street and subdivision guide
- Thoroughfare Plan (PDF) — a quick reference for major and minor thoroughfares across Prosper
- Wastewater Master Plan (PDF) — proposed capital improvements program for wastewater
- Water Master Plan (PDF) — proposed water capital improvements program with overflow elevation
- Zoning Map (PDF) — a complete look at zoning boundaries in Prosper
- Prosper Road Atlas (PDF)
Please note: These products are for informational purposes and may not have been prepared for or be suitable for legal, engineering, or surveying purposes. These products do not represent on-the-ground surveys and represent only the approximate relative locations of property boundaries.