- Developing in Prosper
The Right-of-Way (ROW) Inspection Division is responsible for the management and permitting process for usage of Town of Prosper ROW and easements.
Before any construction can take place in the Town’s ROW or easements, a contractor and subcontractor must:
- Register with the Town as a Right of Way contractor;
- Obtain an approved Town ROW permit; and
- Complete ALL Town water, sewer, utilities and traffic line locates.
ROW Registration Application Submittal Instructions
(Registration as a Right-of-Way contractor is free.)
All applicants, contractors and/or subcontractors must be REGISTERED as a Right of Way contractor with the Town of Prosper to obtain a ROW permit. Follow these steps to complete the FREE registration process.
- Submit the registration form and a current certificate of insurance. (Town of Prosper will need to be added to the Insurance). Email the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please allow 2 business days for processing.
ROW Permit Application Submittal Requirements
To apply please visit the Self Service Portal. If you have not created a log in/account, you will need to do so to apply for permit. See Create a user account for Energov online (PDF).
Upload and attach permit plans (in PDF format) and map to show location. If locates are needed you can upload the Locate Form along with a map that shows what you need located.
Please allow 5 business days for permit review after all required permit information is submitted.