Frontier Park Pavilion Rental
Thank you for your interest in renting the pavilion at Frontier Park! The pavilion is located next to Windmill Playground, located at 1551 Frontier Parkway in Prosper.
Pavilion Rental Procedure
Pavilion rental rates differ for residents and non-residents, per the Prosper Town Ordinance. Residency status is based upon tax filing to the Town.
2) Create an account (or log in to an existing account).
3 After setting up an account, you may request a reservation by selecting "Make a Facility Reservation" from the menu on the left.
4) Save your reservation.
5) Complete the Frontier Park Pavilion Permit Request.
6) After receipt of your Pavilion Permit Request, your request will be verified and processed. Upon approval, a reservation confirmation will be emailed to you and payment may be made.
Please note: In order to secure your rental, payment must be made at least one after your reservation request. If payment is not received one week prior to your rental date, your reservation will be canceled.
Pavilion Rental Details
- Frontier Park pavilion rentals are booked in 4-hour increments and include the entire pavilion (6 tables and 2 grills).
- To ensure timely confirmation, please submit the Pavilion Permit Request form at least seven (7) business days prior to your desired rental date. Requests are accepted up to six months in advance.
- Reservations are confirmed once payment is received.
- The reservation confirmation serves as the rental agreement, receipt, and permit authorizing use of the facility.
- The person making the reservation (permit holder) must be at least 18 years of age and must be on-site and provide supervision at all times.
- Cancellations must be made at least 14 days in advance to receive a full refund.
Pavilion Rental Fee Structure
|Number of People||Resident (4 hours)||Non-Resident (4 hours)||Refundable Deposit|
|50 or less||$35.00||$500.00||$100.00|
Inclement Weather Policy
Weather is unpredictable; therefore reservations are made at your own risk. Cancellations are not accepted prior to your event based on a predicted weather forecast. The Town of Prosper reserves the right to make the final decision on questionable weather.